Saturday, October 29, 2005

He Died - For Me!

My faith has found a resting place - not in device or creed:
I trust the ever-living One - His wounds for me shall plead.
I need no other argument, I need no other plea;
It is enough that Jesus died, and that He died for me.

Enough for me that Jesus saves - this ends my fear and doubt;
A sinful soul I come to Him - He'll never cast me out!
My heart is leaning on the Word - the written Word of God:
Salvation by my Savior's name, salvation through His blood.

My great Physician heals the sick, the lost He came to save;
For me His precious blood He shed - for me His life He gave!
I need no other argument, I need no other plea;
It is enough that Jesus died, and that He died for me!

Lidie H. Edmunds

He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed!
Isaiah 53:5

Have a wonderful Lord's Day!
SF

No comments: